Monday 28 November 2011



OK - here we are one week after the trading started and I now have TWO trades to report.  Actually, the first one came in just hours after I posted last Monday, but my wife and I left town for 6 days, and I wasn't able to make the actual trade until just this morning.  So, Neil Johnson, from Melcor Developments in Lethbridge, contacted me and offered an Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB for the Symphony's golf towel. (Neil called it a crying towel because of the way he golfs)  Note: this is part  of  "Trade Stream C".  Melcor ( a land development company in Lethbridge) and Neil are great supporters of the Symphony so I immediately agreed to the trade.  See the attached video and pictures.  The iPod is still wrapped in it's original container and the one picture is off the Apple website.   I'm now looking for a trade for the iPod Shuffle.
The second trade was for the Symphony pen.  "Trade Stream B".  My friend and great restauranteur Tony, offered a Georgio's $40 Gift Certificate Package TRADED for the pen. I love Tony's restaurant, he's a GREAT cook, so when he offered this package for the pen, I jumped at the opportunity.  (Again, see the pics.  Tony did not want to go on camera, so his head waiter, Thomas did)

SO NOW - I have 2 new trades.   An Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB ("Trade Stream C") see pics below
and a Georgio's $40 Gift Certificate Package ("Trade Stream B") see pics


FYI - I still have the Lethbridge Symphony Fridge Magnet to trade as well. (Trade Stream A)

SO contact me if you're interested in making a trade for any of these.   kandsgibson@gmail.com

iPod Shuffle 2GB
REMEMBER - you will get the item you trade for.
(sorry pictures are not very well organized - I still have a lot to learn about Blogging!!)


iPod still in case

   

Georgio's was traded for the Blackberry package - see Dec 5 Blog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment