Monday 5 December 2011


A BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONE and a bundle of electronics.  One great package.

Here it is, another Monday and another TUTALS TRADE.  I personally think this one is sooo cool.  Unbeknownst to me, my Grandson, Ty, was following my Tutals Trade Blog.
I received a phone call on Saturday that he’d like to trade a Blackberry Smartphone and a big bundle of other electronics for the Georgio’s Gift Certificate.  I was surprised he was following the Blog and Facebook posts, and I am very proud of him for stepping up to help the Symphony. With his Dad’s and Stepmom’s support he has offering ALL of the following:  (and all this will be included in ONE tradeView a video at http://www.youtube.com/user/kandsgibson?feature=mhee

A Blackberry Pearl  8230 Smartphone  - This is a “TELUS” flip phone. I comes in its original package and includes charger, a hands-free mic/earphone attachment and computer jack for transferring pictures, etc. to your computer. See pics below
PLUS
A Belkin TuneBase  iPod player.  This is kind of neat. You just plug this gadget into your car’s cigarette lighter and you can play your iPod on your cars stereo system. Wireless.  Also in its original package with a bunch of accessories. see pics below
PLUS
A SONY CD/DVD Player Model# DVP-SR200P, with remote and AV jacks.  This is a Progressive Scan/DVD+RW/+R/-RW/-R Playback. (I’m not sure what all that means but it sounds like it will play AND record) see pic below
PLUS
A SONY Precision Cinema Progressive, CD/DVD Player.  Model#  DVP-NS63P.  This is a Progressive Scan 12bit/108MHz Video DAC/DVD+RW/+R-RW/-R Playback Unit. This also has a remote and AV jacks.see pic below
Note - ALL OF THIS will be included in ONE TRADE.  You get it all.

Remember also that I still have an iPod Shuffle in Trade Stream “C”
And a Lethbridge Symphony fridge magnet in Trade Stream “A”
Contact Kendall Gibson   kandsgibson@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment