Sunday 18 December 2011


Well we finally got a trade for the Fridge Magnet.  “34 Moving Boxes”.  Now before you think I’ve lost all my marbles, let me explain.  Any trade that I take on the TUTALS TRADES is done with a great deal of thought and research. (OK, maybe not a ‘great deal of thought’ but some.) I try to take a trade which I think could be useful to someone else.   
In this case, Moving Boxes.  There’s always someone moving from one home to their next, and when they do, they’ll need Moving Boxes.   
AND, when moving, a person usually finds stuff that they no longer want and wish to get rid of – so that’s where TUTALS TRADES comes to help.   
If you’re planning a move, and want to unload something – think of a trade for these boxes.   
Fran Rude, another big supporter of the Lethbridge Symphony, had just moved.   She needed to dispose of her moving boxes, and when we were chatting, I suggested I had and answer to her problem.   I had a nice Symphony Fridge Magnet that I could trade for the boxes.   
She jumped at the opportunity and now someone else can benefit. 
See Frans YouTube clip at;  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K99GdtLJDs

Remember there are 3 trades going  - make me an offer!
Trade Stream #1  - is now the 34 Moving Boxes
Trade Stream #2 – is the Blackberry Smartphone package (an amazing trade)
Trade Stream #3 – is the iPod Shuffle.

If you have any questions about these trades or need a bit more of an explanation, you can contact me at  kandsgibson@gmail.com  
Or,  you can check for the explanation of TUTALS TRADES at http://tutalstrades.blogspot.com/2011/11/ok-tutals-trades-blog-is-now-underway.html
Remember this is all for a very good cause.  The Lethbridge Symphony Orchestra.

No comments:

Post a Comment